Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holidays To All!!

Keith, Trixie & David Holidays 2005

yup, yup, yup, i made the scarves that david and i are wearing. david's was my very first knitting project. unfortunately the idea of wearing the scarves came too late for me to make the one that trixie is wearing. can you believe that someone thought of manufacturing scarves for dogs? the cleaver entrepreneur owns the Red Hound pet store in rockridge, ca.

p.s. nope, nope, nope, i didn't knit the sweaters.

5 Comments:

Blogger Slang said...

Nice scarves! You'll have plenty of time to knit one for the dog next year.

Happy Holidays!

11:40 AM  
Blogger riseyp said...

how does a scarf for a dog differ from a scarf for a person? besides being shorter and narrower? hmm....

well, anyway, trixie looks adorable in hers! and you guys look great in yours!

speaking of which, i just finished my version of the light brown ribbed scarf that you're wearing, from the book you lent me ;-) it's a gift for my brother, who's heading back to freezing cold Korea in a few days, so I think he'll be happy to have it.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute couple! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday!

T

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz guessed right. You did knit the scarves! Guess I'll have to tell her she's right again. ;P

6:40 AM  
Blogger PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

We LOVE this photo at at the shop! we keep it at the register, & it makes me smile each time I see it.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home