Saturday, March 11, 2006

Vampiric Activity

i haven't been wanting to use my blog as a place to complain, but i feel that i need some outlet.

i especially didn't want to mix work with blogging mostly because the small audience i have consists of several colleagues. but at the risk of revealing my feelings to my co-workers i'm going to just put it out there that work has been really rough. i feel as though the last several months that an invisible vampire has been visiting me and slowly draining my energy. the projects that i'm working on are pretty high-profile requiring an extra ordinary amount of attention. i've been working 50+ hour weeks. my last thoughts before i finally drift off to sleep and my first thoughts when i wake are about work.

i simply have no creative drive. i haven't been knitting or blogging -- this pisses me off.

thankfully i have been given the green light to hire a producer to help with the workload. i am keeping my fingers crossed that i will find someone soon!

hopefully i'll achieve some cathartic release by regurgitating my frustration out into the vast world wide web.

or

maybe all i need to do is wear a necklace of garlic, carry a cross (are jews allowed to do this), or run to sunnydale and ask buffy to save me. oh wait, sunnydale got swallowed up by the hellmouth. now what?

3 Comments:

Blogger Janis said...

Use the garlic, the cross is iffy :--)

This month has not been the best. Hang in there.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU MUST READ THE CELESTINE PROPHECY...IT WILL BRING AWARENESS TO THOSE BLOOD/ENERGY SUCKERS AND HOW TO REPEL THEM. IF YOU'VE READ IT BEFORE, READ IT AGAIN...IT HELPS ME IN TIMES OF NEED.

JOE

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home